But at the pricely sum of £55 (*faint*), I didn't really have a choice!
So thats:
- Criminal records bureau check - check!
Another step closer!!
On another note some of THE "documents" have been uploaded onto our YummyJobs accounts. That's all well and good except for the fact that they apply to Canadians only! FAIL! Nevermind...I'm sure the good folks at Yummy will realise and change them soon :)
And on an other another note - we've scheduled our Disney job offer calls!! This is where each one of us gets a call from somebody at Yummy to go through the program and our roles, and to answer any questions we have. More excitement!! It looks like they are going to do this in groups through a website called Webex. Looks like a web conferencing sort of thing - very technical, and very over my head! I've scheduled my call for 2.30pm on Thursday (16th) - again, very excited (it doesn't take much does it?!)!
Will report back troops!
No comments:
Post a Comment