Seeing as I like reading and Disney, I thought I'd compile a list of Disney related books. It's on this google document:
The books here are related to all aspects of Disney; there's biographies, books about the parks, books about Disney films, etc etc. I'm making my way through it slowly!
I've already read a couple of the titles on the list, and am constantly ordering more, so from time to time, I'll drop by to write a couple of reviews.
And on another note...it's less than one month away until the first ICP meet in Birmingham on Saturday 19th February!! It's going to be soo good to start meeting people who we are going to be spending the summer working with!
If anybody who is doing the ICP this summer and has missed this event on Facebook, then here's the link:
The plans have changed a little from when it was first organised back last year, but briefly they now are:
- Meet outside the Odeon Cinema at the Bullring at 12 noon.
- Take a walk around the Bullring, with a compulsory visit and photo outside the Disney store.
- Head to the Cineworld cinema on Broad Street to see Disney's new film Tangled (can't wait to see this!).
- Have some food and drinks in the Broad Street Area.

Oooops, that's the wrong sort of Tangled...

That's better...
It looks like it's going to be a great day!! There is also being a meet organised towards the end of March in Manchester, but more details on that closer to the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment