Saturday, 30 April 2011

Bon Voyage!

There has been so much that I've wanted to blog about recently, but unfortunately, crappy university work such as my dissertation and studying for exams has stopped me from doing so :(

I've got waaaaay to much to get through at the moment, so I'm afraid that things are going to be a little quiet around here. Can't wait to get everything out of the way...

Someone get the world's tiniest violin out.....

Anyhow, I know a lot of you are in the same boat, so if you've got exams and coursework or whatever coming up, then GOOD LUCK! I know I'm gonna need it...


But on a happier note...

The first lot of Disney ICPers head to Walt Disney World.....TOMORROW!! How crazy is that?! I am so jealous!

If any of you guys are reading, then I wish to you too good luck, and bon voyage, and take care... and all that jazz! I know you'll have a fantastic time, and hopefully I'll get to see some of you out there in a month and a half! You'll be well into the swing of things by the time the other groups arrive!

And one request: please post lots of pics of EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment