Buuuuuuut, seeing as I'm getting an A+ in procrastination at the moment, I thought I'd drop by for a little posty ;)
Happy April everyone!! I literally CANNOT BELIEVE that the first three check-in groups of the ICP can say that they're heading to Florida NEXT MONTH!! I am soooo jealous, but I know my time's coming. At 78 days, it just feels like a long way off...
By this stage, we have long accepted our roles and have received the "role reminder" email from the lovely people at Yummy Jobs. No matter what your role though, I bet you're all thinking about what it will entail?! Titles such as "attractions", "recreation" , "food & beverage" etc are so non-specific, so to help us all out I've persuaded my friend Chris to drop by and enlighten us all about what he gets up to. Introducing Chris....
Tell us about Attractions Chris!
Thanks Chris! Tell me, have you ever tried Custodial too? You have? Great!
How wonderful that you've got some experience in Housekeeping too!
And Lifeguarding?! Gee, thanks!
I heard you got to try Merchandise too! I especially love your waistcoat here!
Chris, I think you may need to take a break...but what? You just want to tell us about QSFB before you leave? Go ahead!
Wow! Thanks a lot Chris!! Isn't Chris great? He sure is a busy bee though!!! Aaaand now you know all about some of the roles available at WDW! What are you doing?
*All these videos were taken from the WDW College Program website, where you can find many more descriptions for those roles that Chris hasn't made his way through yet...*
Awww I loved the videos! Especially the merchandise one because that's exactly where I did my first ICP in 2008... fyi: when that lady says they're open late she actually means 3 or 4am!! I love your blog, I'll keep up with your adventures over the summer!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I found you on WDWIP.com :) Cat x
Hey Cat!
ReplyDeleteSo you've done the ICP more than once? Lucky! Are you doing it again this summer?
And 4am?! That's so late it's early. If you know what I mean lol!
x
Love that attractions video, but WHY were the guests getting on Splash on the exit side?! hmmm, me thinks it was all staged (tee hee)
ReplyDelete