One of my favourite parade songs!
Another reason why I meant to post this on the 12th was because at the beginning of this week, some of the American CP-ers who had auditioned to become a character performer for their Fall/Fall Advantage CP found out that they had passed the auditions! So congratulations to you guys!
Hmmmm....what else did I want to say...oh yeah!
I was also going to post about my embassy plans which took place yesterday, but seeing as they happened yesterday, I suppose it might just be better to write a post about what we got up to. So...coming soon!
Also, something has just struck me. On this blog, I have picked up 21 followers, and have received just under 2,500 views. All I can say is WOW! Never expected that! I created this blog as a way for me to remember what I was thinking or doing during my ICP experience, and I'm chuffed that a couple of you want to share this with me! So thanks for reading guys :D
And on a final note, my trusty iPhone WDW countdown app has told me it's 64 days!!

No comments:
Post a Comment