Saturday, 12 March 2011

Disney 30 #10 - Favourite Song

Now, this is a toughie, as I love so many Disney songs, both old and new! Hmmm.

So I’m afraid, I’m going to have to bail and just give a selection of my favourites - I know that totally goes against the concept of a “favourite”, but meh...who cares?!

In no particular order, here goes:

Colours Of The Wind - Pocahontas

On My Way - Brother Bear

With A Few Good Friends - Piglet's Big Movie

A Dream Is A Wish your Heart Makes - Cinderella
Yes, this isn't the "original", but I kinda like the Disney Channel Circle of Star's version...

When You Wish Upon A Star - Pinocchio

Go The Distance - Hercules

Reflection - Mulan

You'll Be In My Heart - Tarzan

Beauty & The Beast - Beauty & The Beast

I’m sorry guys; I have failed! I really can’t pick just one!

There are also so many great songs from all of the Disney parades, but that’s a whole other can of worms - let’s not go there! We’ll keep that for another post....

No comments:

Post a Comment