Wednesday, 9 March 2011

ICP Bucket List

You may have noticed (or maybe not), that I've just added the "pages" gadget to my blog. See it there, just under the main title?

The first page that i have created is my ICP bucket list!

For those not familiar with a bucket list, it is basically a list of things that you really want to do - and in my case - during the International College Program this summer! My list is massive, and I have no idea where I'm going to find the time to complete everything that I want to do, but I am certainly going to give it a bloody good go!

Some things are easier than others, and a couple of them I'm sure I could squeeze into one day. I'll be chuffed to bits if I could just get half the list done :)

So everyone, what things do you have to do this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment