

I was so excited to get my job offer letter! To receive a document from “Disney Worldwide Services, Inc.” congratulating me on accepting an offer of employment at Walt Disney World.....well, it’s just mind blowing! I think the prospect of spending the entire summer working at the happiest place on earth is finally beginning to sink in!!
WOW!!
I’m now also in possession of the visa paperwork that everyone seems to love organising and filling in (NOT), so I can finally get this part of the journey done and dusted! This is quite an exciting moment for me, as this is literally the last thing i have to “sort out” before heading out in June! Once I’ve received my passport back with the visa looking all pretty inside, it’s pretty much a clear road from there on in!! This is just unbelievable and a point that seemed too far away when I applied for the ICP all the way back on June 21st 2010 when the applications opened....
The pack also contained the “overall”, “living” and “learning and earning” flyers which we received by email a couple of weeks back when told that the packs were going to be delayed. They give a brief outline of what to expect and reading that stuff makes me just want to be there NOW!!! Just 84 days mind you...
And last but not least, the pack also contained the “Disney Look” book – and man...there are soooo many rules! But I’m fine with that; it’s not that they’re unreasonable or anything, I just didn’t realise that it could be possible to have so many! Some of the stuff I was quite surprised at, like nail varnish and rings being allowed but it’s all good! And it did give me a chuckle at times, like being told what underwear is acceptable....

Oh, and apparently, artificial hair is permitted! Phew, I thought they were going to have a problem with my toupee...

No comments:
Post a Comment