Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Disney Info Packs

It seems that the Disney information packs have finally started to filter through from Yummy Jobs. One word: woOOooOOoo!

I know we've been emailed all of the main information that will be contained in the packs, but it's the Disney job offer letter, with MY NAME ON IT, that I really wanna get my hands on! How awesome will that be?! Also, the pack will contain all the necessary paperworky stuff that's needed to get our dreaded visas sorted out. Dun dun duuuuuuh. Once that's done, it's just all plain sailing from then on in!

Some of the May 1st check-in group have received their packs, and some of those on the next check-in date (May 24th), have received emails informing them that it's on the way, so us June 19th-ers shouldn't be too far behind. It also seems that some people's packs are being delivered to their universities; to departments that they have never heard of before! Oo er.

I also can't believe that those checking in on May 1st, will be there in less than two months?! Where did the time go?!?! I still have a little longer (Disney minus 103 days), but it's not too much longer until I can start double digit dancing! It's quite scary really, as it means that I have much less time to get my dissertation in and revise for exams than I though I had...eek!

Nevermind!

And back to visas: check out the video below from the US Embassy's Youtube channel. AS IF it's going to be this easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment