Friday, 11 March 2011

The Moment You Tell Them...

I am absolutely loving Disney's new marketing/ad campaign at the moment:

Soooo true!

And there isn't a time that I don't watch the new UK advert without shedding a tear! It's just lovely, and really captures what Disney means to people:



I'm just dreaming of a time where I can surprise my kids with a trip to Walt Disney World! And I'm even thinking of the ways in which I can tell them now! I've got a good few years before that yet though....

Here are some of the ads from the US too:



Truly magical! Once again, well done Disney!

And just to finish off, as it all ties in, here's a little teaser of the new Magical Moments festival coming to Disneyland Resort Paris this April:


Here's to creating some magical moments this summer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment