Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Addicted!

30 signs that you are addicted to Walt Disney World...

1. You find yourself humming songs like “It’s a Small World,” “A Pirate’s Life for Me,” and “It’s a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow” to yourself.

Oh dear, yes I do. Thanks DISradio!

2. Friends and family say, “What, you’re going back to Disney World AGAIN? Don’t you ever take vacations anywhere else?”

They are definitely going to start saying that, yes.

3. You often speak in Disney code. “I’m debating on getting the DDP this time and whether we want to stay at AKL or the Poly. I’m pretty sure we’ll go to MK on the first day to take advantage of the EMH.”

Indeed I do - that reminds me, coming soon: a Disney lingo post.

4. You have dreams about being in Disney World.

Just last night in fact...

5. You’re seriously thinking about moving to Orlando.

That'd be lovely, but my only hope of getting a green card would be to marry an American. I'm open to offers.

6. … and you’ve thought about getting a job at Disney World.

Not only have I thought about it, I've actually gone and bloody done it!

7. You’re thinking about decorating your kitchen in a 1950′s theme, a la “50′s Prime Time Cafe.”

Phew, one I can answer "no" to!

8. Heck, you’re dreaming up ways to give your whole house a Disney inspired theme.

Umm...yes.

9. You’re also wondering how Mickey Mouse topiaries would look in the backyard.

I sure would if I had a backyard!

10. At least one of your children is named after a character from a Disney movie.

No. Well not yet anyway. Ickle baby Donald...

11. You wear your Disney shirts as much as possible.

Guilty!

12. You spend your days lurking on Disney World forums and daydreaming about your next Disney vacation.

How did you know?!

13. You bought into the Disney Vacation Club.

I will when I have the money...

14. You keep buying new Disney World tour guide books.

This is scary 'cause it's true.

15. You constantly listen to Disney music.

DISradio is almost always on, yes....

16. You spend hours planning your Disney World trips so that you can hit all your favorite attractions without ever waiting in line.

WDW touring plans are my God.

17. You stay in shape… so you won’t have aching feet when you do all that walking in Disney World.

I'm working on it...

18. You got married in Disney World.

Again, not yet.

19. You have to go to Disney World AT LEAST once a year.

Sure would if I could...

20. But even that’s not good enough any more… you have to get your Disney fix at lease TWICE a year.

I bloomin' wish!!!

21. You watch videos featuring Disney World attractions on YouTube.

Sadly, yes. But I thought everybody did that?!

22. You’ve pretty much stayed at all the resorts and can give an expert opinion on the merits and drawbacks of each one.

Sadly, no - but i WILL be visiting each one this summer.

23. Cast members recognize you on sight and know you by name.

I hope they do this summer!

24. You’re actually thinking about writing your own Disney World travel guide.

Ha, let me get a couple more visits under my belt first...

25. You get insanely jealous whenever friends go to Disney World without you.

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! please.

26. You spent your honeymoon at Disney World.

Hopefully one day!

27. You don’t see the point of traveling around the world, since you can experience the best of all the countries at Epcot Pavilions without all the hassle.

HA HA HA HA HA HA.....yes...

28. You know where all the hidden Mickeys are.

I'm getting there!

29. You see hidden Mickeys outside of Disney World, too!

All the time! Don't you?

30. You have a blog or a website dedicated to Disney World.

You're looking at it!


Oh dear....maybe I should take a break?! Naaa....

1 comment:

  1. I meant to add, thanks to http://wdwobsession.com/ for this idea :D

    ReplyDelete