A good place to start with these "drinks" posts would be to check out some of the "generic" Disney cocktails you can get at pretty much any Disney resort bar.
There are soooo many to try, and I get the impression that if I were to try them all then I would temporarily lose the use of all my legs. And would be quite a hefty amount of dollars lighter too. These are the ones that I reeeeally want to try:
Tropical Mojito
Cruzan Mango rum, and pineapple juice with freshly muddled lime, mint and agave nectar topped with soda water.
Raspberry Rain
Rain Organics Red Grape Hibiscus vodka, Chambord, fresh raspberries, lychee and freshly squeezed lemon juice topped with soda water.
Pear Martini
Hendrick's, Glenfiddich 12 yr., pear nectar, agave nectar and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Magical Star Cocktail
Light up your celebration with X-Rated Fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut rum, pineapple juice and a souvenir multicolored Glow Cube.
Who am I kidding?! It's the glow cube that's doing it for me....
Key Lime Coconut Martini
Midori Melon liqueur, Stoli Vanil vodka, pina colada mix, pineapple juice and freshly squeezed lime juice with a crushed graham cracker rim.
You can read a post about the cocktail menu on the DisneyParks Blog (clickety click). And I quote from the post: "many of the new cocktails are made with “better for you” ingredients..."
Seeing as the cocktails are good for me, I think I'd better drink more...
Kitty not included...

Hi there! I'm an Orlando native, so I've had the opportunity to try some of these drinks. The Magical Star Cocktail is my favorite! (It comes with a light up ice cube =D) My roommate swears by the Raspberry Rain and gets it every time she's at a restaurant at WDW. You're gonna love them =D
ReplyDelete