Sunday, 29 May 2011

Do I Smell??

I don't know. You might do. I can't really tell from here...

But if you do, I now have a solution for you! And of course it's Disney related... ;)

During the opening of the new, re-imagined Disney store on Oxford Street, Disney launched their new Disney Store signature fragrance. Imaginatively named..."Imagination".



There are four products in the range: a candle, hand wash, hand & body lotion, and room spray. Seems like a random mix of products to me, but they all look very pretty. And who doesn't want to smell like a lounge? In the past, I just used to bathe myself in Febreeze, but maybe I'll switch to Imagination now...

But joking aside, I am curious as to what the signature scent would be. Wouldn't it be great though, if they made fragrances that represented different parts of Walt Disney World...?

Uh oh...looks like somebody has smelt the "Stitch's Great Escape" fragrance...

No comments:

Post a Comment