Oh. My. God.
I've hit a low point... I can't take the wait any more. I got excited this evening....over a BOX OF EGGS!! It wasn't due to their Free Rangeness (but that may be exciting to some of you. I'm not judging), but due to this:

Yes. I got excited because my eggs' best before date was JUNE 19th! Before you think I'm even weirdererer than I already I am, I'd just like to remind you that June 19th is my departure date and the check-in date for my ICP! And yes, I was also that sad to take a photo of said box of eggs and post about it on here...
My excuse? The wait is killing me! I can't believe that we are the only group left in the UK. 2 weeks tomorrow!!
My excuse? The wait is killing me! I can't believe that we are the only group left in the UK. 2 weeks tomorrow!!
Anyhow. Moving on...
I have finally moved back home!! It took soooo long, but that was due to the obscene amount of crap that I had somehow accumulated over the last 4 years. I'm not sure how I feel about moving back home with my parents... I actually really love living with them, but it's also so fun living with your mates, which is what I have done for the past 4 years. I think I'm going to miss all the joking around and the random nights out, but I'll still get to see them so it'll all be fine. It just feels like it's the end of something... The reason for my moving back home to the parentals is due to this country's shitty finance system for medical students: my course is 6 years long, but I am only able to apply for a loan to cover my living and tuition costs for the first four of these years. I'll spare you the mundane details though - I could rant about it all day, but you'd be ZzzZzz'ing as soon as I opened my mouth.
So, like I said, I had accumulated insane amounts of Bethan crap. This is just a portion of the stuff that was in my wardrobe. Bit of a stupid idea this, as it left me with no where to sleep :')
I also had a lot of stuff at my parent's house too, so now was a good time, and actually the first time in 22 years, that I have had to do a proper sort out of my stuff. And I'm glad I did do that - because I found some really random things. Let me show you some...
I came across some cool little Disney bits 'n' bobs. First I found this super awesomely cool bumbag that I bought on my first trip to WDW, for the millennium. Sorry, should it be "fanny pack"? And yes, I was a cool 11 year old who wore this constantly. It still fits round my waist now. Would be better than carrying a rucksack around this summer...JOKES!

I also found my autograph book from the same holiday, and some sweet Disney sunglasses. Just to complete the outfit, you know? If my head hadn't got so fat, I'd still be wearing those sunglasses now... :P

And the final "Disney-ish" thing was this cute little glass jar that once held some sort of chewy mints. It still had pieces of moldy candy in the bottom, 11 years later. Nice.

Right, now for some of the more...uh...random finds. I give you permission to laugh and make fun of me.
OK, so what the hell are these? Did I actually go out in public wearing these glasses? And was I desperate to increase my cool factor by sticking on some tiny diamantes in the corner of those funky blue lenses? Yes and yes. But I assure you that I have passed through this phase now.
I promise I no longer stick diamantes on everything :')

And the final "Disney-ish" thing was this cute little glass jar that once held some sort of chewy mints. It still had pieces of moldy candy in the bottom, 11 years later. Nice.

Right, now for some of the more...uh...random finds. I give you permission to laugh and make fun of me.
OK, so what the hell are these? Did I actually go out in public wearing these glasses? And was I desperate to increase my cool factor by sticking on some tiny diamantes in the corner of those funky blue lenses? Yes and yes. But I assure you that I have passed through this phase now.
I promise I no longer stick diamantes on everything :')




No comments:
Post a Comment