Saturday, 21 May 2011

I'm back!!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Can you tell I'm happy about something? No? Maybe now.....

YES! YES! I'M FINISHED! WOOOOOHOOO! YAY, I'M FINISHED!!

Thursday, May 19th was the day that i finished my written exams for the genetics course that I have been studying this past year - I kinda regretted taking this year out from my medicine degree to study genetics, but at least it's done now :) And I still have going back to medicine to look forward to in September. I suppose another way of thinking of it is that if I hadn't taken this year "out" so to speak, I wouldn't have been able to do the ICP this summer as I would have had no summer holidays. Shock horror I know. But it has all worked out well in the end :)

I now have four empty weeks - I have looked forward to these for a looooooooong time. Then it's just one more little exam/test at uni on June 16th, followed by leaving for Gatwick two days later! Yayness!

So I suppose that this was just a little message to say that I am back on the blogging bus! ALL ABOARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment