It's really hard to get sarcasm across in these blog posts...
The more often you receive emails from Recruiting, then the closer your check in is! Yay!
So, back to Chris and Tony....
Who am I kidding?! Those videos of Tony and Chris make my day! They were originally introduced to us by Recruiting as "two guys that know a lot about the Disney International Programs",with the intention of answering all of our questions and to "help you prepare for the journey ahead".
If I'm perfectly honest though, I'm not sure I have actually learnt anything from the videos, and here's why...
I just can't stop staring at that hair!
And I have no idea what Tony is doing here....
It's pretty a much a "good cop, bad cop" type of thing going on between Tony and Chris. Obviously in the widest sense of the term. But that hair should be a crime....
Anyhow, I digress.
The first video received was a "welcome" video. I think Tony's first words were something like "Hi Mom! Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see you at the surprise party!". My first thoughts? Knob. And after Tony then notifies us that he is a perfect role model and that we can learn from all his experiences (where I momentarily lost all hope in the ICP), Chris then warns us that we should just do the exact opposite! Noted...
The second video was regarding the "Disney Look". More about mustaches in a future post. I sometimes wonder if Disney roped Chris in as a kind of reverse psychology thing...
The last video received so far was about the airport. We discover that Tony got lost on "It's A Small World" once, and so it's reassuring that this is the guy that is going to give us tips on how to "navigate the airport like a Florida native"....
But that aside, I was not expecting this; Tony finds the airport salon, and I get all my hopes up thinking that somebody is going to tackle that mop once and for all. But shock horror - this happens!!
Argggghhhhhhh! My eyes!
What have they done?! Don't think I'll be visiting Orlando Interantional's salon any time soon.... But. Remind you of anybody.... ?
Waterloooooooooo.....




No comments:
Post a Comment