Today, my exam/assessment countdown has begun!
All lectures and tutorials finished before Easter, so all that is left between now and Disney are those blinkin' exams!
The countdown actually should have started yesterday when I handed in my dissertation, but never mind! Today, I had an assessed presentation for one of my modules on the "search for the genetic cause of bipolar disorder." And yes. It is as boring as it sounds! I think it was the most horrendous presentation I have ever given and couldn't have looked stupider when the examiners asked me questions! This was balls seeing how I actually prepared and worked well in advance for this, rather than my leaving it as usual to the last minute!!
Ah well, as Cher once said "If I could turn back ti-ime..."
So, what's left? I have written exams on Tuesday and Thursday of next week, and then a wait of around four weeks until June 16th where I have my "viva" exam. I'm officially classing myself free as of after the written exams though, so expect lots of blog entries and possibly a couple of videos after about a week or so.
For all those in the same crappy exam predicament as myself and who are painfully counting down those 39 days: GOOD LUCK! And may the force be with you and all that....

No comments:
Post a Comment