Saturday, 21 May 2011

Unbelievable!

Sorry to drop in another little random post, but I was just doing a bit of a photo clear-up, and came across these...

They've just made me realise how quick this whole ICP shebang has come around. Not that I'm complaining mind you!

When I was accepted onto the ICP, of course I was overly excited, and decided that I needed a countdown for the big departure day on my phone. Just so I could see every single day how long I had left....

So for some random reason, when I first downloaded the countdown app, I was fiddling around with the settings, and somehow managed to post the countdown to my facebook:

A whole 158 days to go?! I've just been reminded by my countdown that it is now in fact:


It's just unbelievable how fast this has all gone!

If you were to say that this post is a little sad, then I'd wholeheartedly have to agree with you! But what can I say...... I'm excited!!!

Are they this excited in Gatorland?!

DISCLAIMER: no alligators were harmed in the making of this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment