It's reminding me of one of those stormy showers you get in Florida everyday during the summer. You know the ones that are so regular that you can set your watch by them? But here, it's grey and gloomy, a lot colder, and is going to last all afternoon rather than just for 3 minutes. And also, I don't see anyone in ponchos :(
And while I'm procrastinating, I may as well do some catching up on the "Disney 30 day challenge"!
#17: Least favourite classic
I don't hate any of the classics, but I think my least favourite is Pinocchio. Got nothing against it, it's just that it's my least favourite story I think.
I LOVE "when you wish upon a star" though! Did you know Pinocchio won an Oscar for that song?
#18: Favourite Pixar film
Argghhhhhhhh! I CAN'T CHOOSE!
I'm finding it really hard to pick between Monster's Inc, Wall-E and Up. All are fantastic films, but if you made me choose, then......I'd have to say...... WALL-E! Just because it's so different. And I'm a sucker for Wall-E and Eva.
But Monsters's Inc and Up are right up there too. I love Monsters Inc Laugh Floor at the Magic Kingdom - you could happily leave me sitting there all day! Also, wouldn't an "Up" ride be amazing? Perhaps something like Soarin' where you're in the house and are looking out of the window and the simulator makes you think you're in the sky, and then you land, and then you meet Kevin and Doug, and and and.... OK I'll shut up now!
Looking natural at Monsters Inc Laugh Floor...
#19: Least favourite Pixar film
Again a difficult choice, but I think I'll have to go for A Bug's Life. On the sole reason that it is the Pixar film I have watched the least - so that must be saying something right....?
#20: Favourite sequel
It's gotta be the Toy Story sequels for me! In particular Toy Story 3!!
I saw this in the iMax with my mum, and boy did we cry! Well, it was just me actually.... I could've single handedly flooded out the cinema with the amount I wept!
Such a wonderful film. It was long awaited but worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment